Berean Homeschool Group (BHG)
If you have any questions, please email Julie Hull, Director of BHG at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide resources to assist the family in training their children academically through field trips, science and history fairs, et al.
- To encourage strong, traditional family units by preparing students spiritually with a solid theological foundation that emphasizes Christ-likeness, servant leadership, a biblical
world view, and a strong work ethic through ministry opportunities.
- To strengthen the student through these educational and theological goals, so that they may vigorously and purposefully pursue God’s will for their lives.
Membership for Berean Homeschool Group
Membership benefits include the following:
- A support group of like-minded homeschoolers
- Organized field trips
- Discounts on many BHG activities
- Ministry opportunities
- Monthly park days
- Holiday parties
- Mom’s meetings
- Standardized testing
- Participation in various fairs and bees
- Email distribution of up-to-date homeschooling news
If you are interested in joining BHG, please download and complete the following:
You may submit the forms and membership dues to:
Berean Baptist Church
c/o Julie Hull (BHG)
1405 Hewatt Road
Lilburn, Georgia 30047
(Checks should be made out to Kimberly Turner – our treasurer.)
Once you are a member of BHG, you will receive an invitation via email to join Berean Homeschool Group’s Yahoo and Facebook groups. These are our main means of communication amongst the group members.
Ministries of Berean Homeschool Group
Operation Christmas Child: Ages 4 – 12 will participate as a group in putting shoe boxes together and ages 13+ will work in the Operation Christmas Child Warehouse.
Nursing Home: When opportunities arise, we participate in a local nursing home ministry.