Kids Mountain Day Camp
Our purpose for Kid’s Mountain is to provide a safe and happy place for children and young teens to play during the summer. We strive to provide a good, wholesome, godly staff who will encourage the children in activities to strengthen them both physically and spiritually. We enjoy activities and day trips to enjoy God’s nature and give the children plenty of physical activity to keep them strong and healthy. Our desire is to keep your children safe, healthy and happy all summer long.
Summer is fast approaching!
Register now as space is limited and fills quickly. We offer 3 distinct camps:
- Mountain Cubs for preschooler
- Mountain Lions for elementary age
- Mountain Lodge for Middle Schoolers.
2017 Camp Dates:
May 30 – August 4
Summer Fun Activities
- Bowling, swimming, skating, hiking, biking, field trips
- Bible time
- Crafts and Classes
Thursday Day Trips
- Stone Mountain, Sky Zone, Malibu Grand Prix and many others.
- Bike Day & Bethesda Water Park
Contact Suellen Stroup or the church office (770-985-5318) with any questions.